Ray worked with B-2-B and Consumer clients throughout the world ... including USA, Canada, Mexico, Asia, the South Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East, Central & South America, Africa.

This website is a compilation of Ray's 10 years on the Web.

 

Power Direct Marketing: The Book


Chapter 3 — Timetable:
Everything Takes Longer Than It Takes

The 90/90 Law of Work Schedules: The first 90% of the job takes the first 90% of the time. The last 10% of the job takes the other 90% of the time. One of "Murphy’s Laws". And so true.

Timetable is the second of the 8ight points. It has two parts to it:

  1. When is the best time to be in the marketplace?
  2. The schedule—how to plan a full direct response program, probably a multimedia effort, certainly with a repeated series of messages.


Top of This PageReturn to Previous Page

Contents by ROCKINGHAM*JUTKINS*marketing, all rights reserved.
Design by William F. Blinn Web Design, all rights reserved.